Does this girl like or not. I'm confused?

3 days ago me and her got into an argument, simply because i asked if she was ok. I avoided her for the past days but everyday she runs up to me and try to speak to me but i just kept my headphones on and act like i saw nothing. When i finally gave in and tolled her I'm mad she acts like she doesn't care, then 5 minutes later I'm sitting next to her on the bus she asked can she lay her head on my lap and we just talk about why we were mad at each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• may be ,you should think about it

What Girls Said 9

• She likes you but if you keep pushing her away like you do. You'll never know for sure. Calm yourself. As girls we start fights but mean nothing by them.

• Ok that's an easy one... Yes! She likes you obviously but I'm suprised she still liked you after you ignored her, usually I take that as a hint and leave the guy alone...

• Insecure. Don't pursue

• Yes she likes u

• Like

• Playing games and/or mentally unstable. Don't waste your time. Plenty more fish in the sea.

• Maybe

• She might be on her period?

• She sounds kinda bi-polar

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. She is very much attracted to you and badly needs your attention.