Is my dating life a lost cause or is it just the girls?

I have never had a relationship. I've had quite a few girls that seem interested in me, but they always seem to leave once they have feelings for me. I was raised by a single mom, so I am very old fashioned, is that detering girls? I tend to get a lot of girls that have just been recently hurt by guys and I end up winning them over somehow, yet never seem to fully "win them" if that makes sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a loaded question. but all I can say is the girl for you will eventually come around. its nothing you're doing and it's nothing wrong with the girls. You're just not meant to be with those girls. No more over thinking things. I bet you're a perfect catch.

What Girls Said 1

• So basically your saying you are the rebound guy. You take a broken girl, fix her, and then she leaves you. My advice is stop going after girls who recently got out of a relationship because they won't be ready to commit. I think you go after those girls because you know they won't reject you. Change the type of girls you go after. Look fof an independent strong woman.

What Guys Said 2

• Interesting predicament. It's hard to judge, it might be your old fashioned way of treating a girl. COuld be outdated depending on what it is you consider old fashioned. Also don't wait for girls to come to you, you will be the rebound. But go after the girls that you want. Then you will find someone who mutually likes you. It might even be something small, like a bad smell, or something that completely deters them. Seems like you'd need a full analysis.

• Girls don't seem to like old fashioned ways of attraction anymore despite what they say.