Unaffectionate guy moving away, me making a move?

We have been dating almost two months and we both knew that we were going to have to separate because we are both going to move. He has not been very physical outside of bed like kiss me goodbye or hold hands or give me hugs. We plan to see more of each other before he leaves. Do you think he will mind if I suddenly hug him or kiss him in the cheek when he said he wasn't a very affectionate guy and doesn't want to hurt me? Do you think he would still want to remain in contact when he leaves as just buddies not as romantic partners or will he decide to just cut all contact with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should show him some love before he's gone (not sex but kisses and stuff) and to be honest he will probably gradually lose contact with you as he meets new people

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0