Girl completely rejected me last year and now she wants to start dating me. Am I justified in being bitter?

Hey girls and guys i'm going through a huge dilemma right now with a girl who rejected me last year when we tried to date. It didn't end up working out due to the fact that she stood me up 3 times. I'm a mature guy and since we interact a lot due to where we work I decided to be friendly with her and move on. Recently I discovered that she had been hooking up with 2 guys while we were dating and that she had stood me up because she was sleeping with them. I found out through a mutual friend who is upset that she wants to start dating me again. Im not going to lie and say im not attracted to her but frankly im really bitter about the way she treated me and stood me up. I like her and am still very much attracted to her but im still so angry at her for hooking up with other dudes. Am I justified in being bitter or should I give her another chance? Im very confused and I don't know what to do. I just never pictured her as a slut and im thinking she might have changed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but, Maya Angelou says to believe who people are when they tell you who they are. Her behavior shows EXACTLY who she is. Actions speak louder than words. I would never give someone like that a chance EVER again. Dude, she stood you up THREE times. After the first time, you should have dropped her. Not to be rude, but your standards are quite low if you allow anyone to treat you like garbage, and then still try and give them a chance and a place in your heart.

Forget about how hot she is dude. She disrespected you before, and it means she has potential to so it again. On top of that, WHY does she suddenly like you NOW? What suddenly changed? Is it because the other guys didn't work out so now she wants to give you a chance?

If you pursue her and then she turns around and plays you...AGAIN... it will be your fault. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• For me when I like a guy and things go south I don't see that person the same. I just don't have feelings for them anymore. Do you have feelings for her? Like you want to date her? Or are you feeling still hurt by what happened?

What Guys Said 2

• Just be friends with her. Girls never love the men like us dude. There is a reason why you shouldn't choose her as partner.
    But if you wanna give a 2nd chance, then give it. Because this 2nd chance may decide everything about your future with her. There is a possibility that you may go across another emotional trauma. But if you are ready to face it, then go. But no expectations this time then..

• You should have given her another chance. People can change, you know.