Shy girl go out with me but never reply to text!!!?

I have been going out with a girl... so far we went out 5 times.. and I told her about my feeling she was so happy. but she want to take it slow... however, She does not respond to Facebook messages or text messages or calls. Should I be worried... or maybe she is not the texting type? so far I can see that she does not respond a lot to other people on Facebook either including close friends and relatives. I know she is shy and quite in general but when we hangout she talks a lot with me and i enjoy every minute of it... but the texting thing is just worries me a bit. coz my text is short... and usually just to check on her... and that makes me happy. she had a history of being bulled in school and she is a bit loner. I know with that in mind there will be a lot of confusing behaviour but I am welling to take the time

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Make a iPhone call

• Never replied once? How do you guys communicate then? How do you ask her out on dates?

Are you sure she can text? Maybe her phone doesn't have text ability?

• Actually... if we are going out i text her and thats how i get response... :D

• So you only responds to dates but ignores all other texts? That's so weird

• She not you. Sorry

What Guys Said 1

• Since she only replies when you ask her out on dates, just ask her out on dates and spend more time physically with her. She will treasure time spent physically with you more than texting will.