Help what do i do i met this guy on an online dating site and he is attractive but I do not want to meet guys online so I deleted my profile?

but I gave him my number already and he seems sweet but i feel like i am still heartbroken from a friend who betrayed me and i feel like i am trying to talk to other men to help me feel better and i don't want to use him. I know other people do that get rebounds and use people for sex but i am not that person

The reason why i do not want to meet any guys online because when people ask how we met we have to lie if it turns into a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok to say you met online. Plenty of people are doing it now. Almost everyone who is single past their 20's goes online.

What Guys Said 2

• I suggest you tell him you're on the rebound and ask for some specific amount of time to get over that before you two start seeing each other.

• Just tell him the truth. Tell him a condensed version of what you told us here.

What Girls Said 1

• then hun like you said you are not that kind of person trust yourself and not second guess your feelings if you really like this guy enough to delete your dating pofile then its legit sincere feelings he's just not somebody to you he's more and i want you to do what makes you happy hun and this guy does by your actions ask yourself would you have deleted your profile for another guy like the way you did this one