His actions don't match his words.

so the guy I've liked for a while now likes me too. were not dating though. we used to hang out at least once a week but then we got in a little fight and we haven't seen each other in 3 weeks. he says everything is okay between us and he always sends me texts saying he cares about me and I'm his best friend and stuff like that. then the other day he told me that he loves me and he misses me a lot. so then I asked him to hang out but then he says I don't know and says he's busy. but then I catch him hanging out with other people so clearly he wasn't too busy to hang out he just didn't want to hang out with me. what does that mean?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• the fight probably weirded him out.

With men...when they are upset they go into "cave" mode and need space.

So I suggest sending him a text asking him if he wants to talk about what happened.

If he says no or something like that...just say "Well whenever you are ready, know that I am always here."

and then leave it at that and leave him alone til he comes to you.

If he never does...then that's a clear answer what he wants.

• Well it wasnt a big fight. just an argument. but he hasn't been texting me as much lately and he's barely holding a conversation through text. but he doesn't like to talk on the phone. but then he says he loves me and missses me. so he's kind of confusing me because his actions contradict his words.

• Just do what I said.