Does everyone get upset when you feel you're being ignored?

I keep thinking it is silly to get upset, but each time it happens to me I can't stand it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. I assume the people who ignore people are "beneath me" in a way because it takes a strong person to acknowledge everyone and still carry on with their goal for the day. I believe every person has value so i ignore NO ONE.. IF someone does that to me.. I feel pity and laugh at that person, although I know i shouldn't laugh at them because they are a little challenged... :(

What Guys Said 5

• Happens all the time. Ignore them back. Whatever.

You can't change people so why get upset over spilled milk?

• you get use to it after a while, someone Im dating or whatever the hell you call it keeps playing games with me

• That kind of thing happened more in school than now.

• Once we know their game i am allright with it..

• Yeah it sucks when you are small, invisible and irrelevant.

What Girls Said 4

• Its not silly. I get upset about it. Like why does someone feel the need to not acknowledge the other person? Be straight with it.

• Yes! Thats my biggest pet peeve! Its why I dont text much anymore unless I'm arranging plans. If someone wants to get ahold of me they will call me.

• I find that being ignored is just rude for me. I rather have answer whether is good or bad than just nothing.

• I do! I get moody and sad and then if they keep ignoring me I get angry and annoying