Girls: do you think this is a good/cute way of telling a girl that you like her? As we sit next to each other in class, I want to text her this?

There's a girl, things are going well, seems obvious that we like each other but of course there's always that "does she/he like me" doubt until one person comes out and says it... I asked her out on a coffee date and she was eager, started sending me "kiss faces" after that.

Anyways, I was thinking that as we are sitting in class next to each other Friday (last day of class together), I would text this:

Me: "Hey, you know what's funny?"
Her: "What?"
Me: "Well on the last day of classes last semester, I thought you were beautiful and I tried to get your number and failed... now here I am, four months down the road and I've gotten the chance to get to know you so much better and I still think that...
Her: "not sure what her response will be, likely positive"
Me: "I like you Julie..."

... then just plant one on her, either cheek or lips.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather he did that while we were on a date. I find that opening up over text is awkward and impersonal. If I were on a date with a guy and we were, say, just getting coffee, it would be 10x better for him to just look at me and say, "I really like you". Simple and effective.

What Girls Said 3

• No offense, gay! I know girls, if you really do like her. You gotta do it the old fashioned way. Write this:

Roses are red violets are blue
    Im not a poet,
    But i had to tell you
    That i like you

• Why don't you say it to her face? Texting is just about the most impersonal way to talk to someone. And it would look cowardly to me.

• No I think you should tell her in person how you feel

What Guys Said 0