Staying faithful? Ugh how do you even?

Ok no judging. I'm at a new school and there are all these yummy guys after me... I want to hang out with them, which he is fine with, but I also have a crush on this one guy. He reminds me a lot of my fiancé whom I only see once a week or so. He likes all the same bands as me, he's funny, he's super sarcastic, and he uses weird expressions like I do. How do I stay longtime friends with... Let's call him Keagan... And stop my hormones from hitting the roof? I know I don't want Keagan, but I'm dying to hold hands and kiss someone. Just silly romantic stuff. Once a week is just not enough =P HELP!

If anyone else is going to answer this- keep your comments about my engagement to yourself. Seriously. You don't have to be stupid here. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get yourself in a position where you would be isolated with these "yummy guys". This would make staying faithful a whole of a lot easier.

• finally a legitimate answer! Thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Still fuckin single lol

• I know you don't wanna hear it, but it sounds like you're way too young to be engaged. I hope it works out for you, but I have a feeling you're going to be constantly battling these types of feeling for the foreseeable future.

• Hoe be thirsty..

• lol f*** off I would follow you but you're anon

• <3 :D haha im sure this comment will be removed soon anyway

• lol xD

What Girls Said 5

• You're young. It's normal to want passionate, flirty, fun relationships. You're engaged and you probably shouldn't be.

• Okay well it's a religious thing sooooo...

• I don't know if you're in the USA or not but if so then it's highly unlikely that you're engaged despite being under 18.

• well I am but... Thanks?

• we arena uploaded to be married for 7 more years. We're Hindi.

• woah autocorrect. It's supposed to say we aren't going to be married for 7 more years. We're Hindi.

• You're not ready to be engaged.

• Thanks for the info, it's actually a religious thing

• I wish you years of happiness :)

• thank you so much

• Hoes these days

• Us stupid? You're the one who wants a lot of sausages inside of you

• xD why do you have to be anon I would follow you lol

• Uhm excuse me did you read the question?

• You control yourself. That's all i got.