Does teasing always mean she likes me?

So this girl and I have been hanging out a lot , we had a date Friday (had ice cream walked around for 6 hours) we always laugh, she texts me first every morning. When ever we talk we banter and flirt or so I think, she Is always playfully teasing me about how I'm a jerk but she laughs every time she says it. When ever she says something I do is cute I say thanks I know I am and she says I didn't say you were but seems to be joking. Is she interested or no? Oh ya when ever I call she picks up and we talk for at least half an hour, and she to this day hasn't stood me up when I ask her to hang out or go out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, she likes you! Lol. Silly boy...she's probably eager to hang out with you again. And texting you first thing in the morning means you are the first thing she thinks about. She would not text you all the time if she was annoyed by you and not interested

What Girls Said 2

• She LIKES you :) Make a move now!

• Aw puppy love. Yea she likes you!!

What Guys Said 0