Hot or Not App? what do you think about it?

you know that app? how do you find it?
Is is a good App to know a rate of yourself just by looks?
You think you can get a real rating that is true?

I'm using this app till yesterday and I want to know what you think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a hot or not. Whats yours? Its really for rate my naked bod bro. Hell Thats what at least bros use it for

• I bet bro. Keep em gains comin

• I have a fitness couch and I'm going to have a 'date" with an nutritional adviser

What Girls Said 2

• Hot or Not is still around? It was pretty popular (as a website) when I was in high school. And I'm 30, so...

• now it has an app. look up playstore or in my case (samsung apps)

• I didn't even know these types of apps existed

• Me neither. :|

• in germany they do. I seen q friend use it and tought, hey. I got an answer for my questions. do you know that hot or not that appears on Facebook?

What Guys Said 6

• You get it at your app store. My phone is Android so I went to Google Play and searched. It came right up.

• I will admit, I started using it when i hit the pinnacle of mid-life crisis. It seems nice in the beginning but as a married guy, you can only use it as without its real meaning. So I got bored of it. People you connect with, leave it soon anyway. Plus, very few list their true location. Moreover, they often din't have their own picture.

Having said that, if you feel good by seeing that "55 out of 575 people rated you HOT", then you may like it.

• that last one is sarcastic. I wanted people to rate me here by giving them my Instagram profile but most don't want/don't answer

• If I see that 95 people voted me hot, I want to know who. But I guess THAT secrecy is the whole idea behind H or N.

• hm. its just to look how other people see you. somehow I feel that some people who live near me and don't like me would give a -rate cause of hate haha. but when you get a scale of 1000ppl rated you its going to be the real rating. its like even if I were a 9. rating there would be something missing: girls would just want me cause of my looks not personality and that's kinda bad either. if I were a 4- I would know that I have a good personality cause I get hit on sometimes

• It cracks me up to see people calling it an app, since it's been around as a website since before modern smartphones and apps existed.

• Heard of the websites years ago, did know about an app. Seem like peopel rated others higher than they actually where back then.

• I see that a friend listed some ugly guys having a rate of 5.05 or so. I'm higher than those who are 12 and tell theyre 16 haha

• Saw the app before off of a friends phone and started messing with it. A bounch of guys pictures kept coming up, like 20 guys for every girl... I'm just like, well this is completely useless.

• you can pop that filter. you don't have to rate guys don't you? (If guys do rate guys then everyone would have a rating of 1-3 cause well thats gay

• Lol, was on a friends phone, I'm not going to try and figure out how to use this app, still pretty useless, not something I'd waste my time with. I have much better things to do... like words with friends... or chess time... hahaha :D

• chess is cool haha. I talk to friends and so but having some free time and I hate to be bored and do nothing

• It's a fun game.