How to stop feeling consumed by a guy ignoring my texts?

I feel so consumed, I can't get out of the grips of this. He plays these text games with me. It hurts my pride as well.
I feel so consumed by it. How can I drop it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not easy to be played with, I know how you feel. There is no magic thing you can do to make you be able to 'drop it'. You just have to do and think about other things the best you can and the bad feelings you have will fade. If he is playing games, he's not worth a minute of your time. I know that doesn't help the current situation but it is true. Try to stop thinking about the situation little by little. Anyone would be upset, you are not wrong feeling the way you do.

What Guys Said 1

• try to enjoy it and reply him like you are having a great time with him

What Girls Said 1

• Been there done that and its easier said then done but you have to keep your self busy. Like go to a friends house and leave your phone at home because then you won't look at your phone all the time and can just have fun and look forward to something when you get home