Guys how much has online dating worked for you?

I'd like to hear positive stories about your online dating experience but also looking for honesty.

inspire me.

on zooks, I know have over 100 connections, friends excepted.

girls whats wrong with these guys on dating site?

Most Helpful Guy

• i've gotten a few dates off online. key was for me--chat some online, move to text, chat some there, and move it sexual while texting, and you have to do that fairly quickly. I slightly unwittingly did that with the first time I got a date off okcupid, finally read her signals late into the date... but hey, got that "get naked by the pool table" crossed off my list, bahah. She was shaved with red panties, that girl was so thoughtful.

And also, online is mainly best if you want to date slightly below yourself in looks.

What Girls Said 2

• Half of those guys on those sites are major creepers.

• One for one thing...most of the guys are just looking to get laid. I live in a small town and I dont go to bars...so on line dating is the only way for me to meet someone. I have some real jerks and only about a couple of nice ones. I finally met a really nice man who wants a relationship with me. But it has been rough.

What Guys Said 8

• It normally doesn't happen for guys, I dont know of one male in real life that has had a long term (or short term) relationship from a dating website. I'd put the number of sucessful realtionships for guys who meet girls on dating sites at 1% in any given year. Most of the time its just that, a date or two then fizzles out.

• I have 700 conections and I hav met 27 of them and 13 of them worked

• You know, I have never attracted a person in real-life but I have deliberately dated online either. ... What does that even mean?

• i tried it but it just doesn't work. i mean i suppose it can work for others but for me it just didn't

• Never tried it.
    But I've gotten a lot of nudes from girls here and on tumblr.
    Don't ask me how, I really don't know, it kinda just happens.

• :0 how man!! how!

• they always want the guys pics but never give back

• What do you mean? They won't give you nudes back?
      I don't even ask for them, maybe that's what they like.

• Never worked for me, all the time I only get girls who are "not pretty to me" message me. I guess hot girls are not using online dating or its just that maybe Im just fugly.

• yea i get a lot fat chicks and red neck all over michigan trying message me like "whats your story" lol

• hot girls are on zooks or okcupid, they use because they dont time to date or they dont know that they are hot.

• I'm too ugly even for online dating. I use my real pic get no responses, I use fake pics get messages go figure.

• Worked? Haha