Would a guy still do this if he lost or was losing interest?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. Me and his little sister were at his soccer practice after school which we were waiting for his aunt to pick us up and it felt awkward to me...being around all of them. He doesn't really have that many friends but i guess yes on his soccer team. His teammate was getting dressed and he took off some of his things which my boyfriend i guess jokingly said "C'mon Tyler my girlfriend and sister are here." He laughed and said sorry and we were giggling. It felt awkward and good that he said i was his girlfriend. His teammate told us to look away lol. I don't know my boyfriend acted different...he wouldn't that much pay attention to me...he got dressed and he sat 2 seats down from me watching his soccer teammates practice then he later started practicing as well. I just feel like he doesn't like me anymore. This is the first time i've been at his practice. His teammates don't know me nor do i know them. It was just awkward...what are signs he's losing interest? I mean he asked me if i still wanted to go to prom which we've talked about it weeks or month ago. He brought money incase...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd imagine it's also awkward for him. It always is when you're hanging out with two people or groups of people who you know well, but they don't know each other... I mean, even that sentence was awkward! He might also have just been preoccupied with practice and trying not to be too distracted. It's the first time you've been to one so you wouldn't be familiar with how he acts at practice or where his head might be at. It might seem strange but people conduct themselves different when in different circles.

I wouldn't worry. He verbally acknowledged you as being his girlfriend in front of somebody else. I have always heard that is a very good sign; he's proud of having you! No wonder it feels good when a s/o does that.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys act much different when they are with their guy mates, for example they banter with each eiher a lot and show of. it's totally normal. He also even mentioned you as his girlfriend in front of his friends. It doesn't seem he has lost interest in you if he's asking you to prom. Heads up :)

• You need to have a good sleep.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't stress yourself out too much. Guys always act different, especially around their friends. Your boyfriend was probably just trying to look 'cool' for his teammates. It's more his way of saying "Hey guys- I have a girlfriend but that doesn't mean I'm any different and I'm still totally cool and macho blah blah blah blah." As long as he's still showing interest in doing things with you, I wouldn't worry.