Is Tinder a waste of time? I'm not having any luck finding a date.

Is Tinder just a waste of time when it comes to finding a date? I've talked to like 3 or 4 girls and got to know them a little bit, but then they will just stop responding after a couple days. It's really frustrating. Or i'll match up with a girl and they won't respond back. I only get like maybe 1 match for every 100 girls if that it seems. There is no way I could be that bad looking. In a way I think girls just sign up for this thing for an ego boost or just for fun and have no intention in dating. I've tried talking to girls on Facebook and it's to the point that I've sent messages to so many that they probably talk to on another and say oh he messaged me too. I'm 24 and have never even been on a date before. I was thinking of trying eharmony and I tried match.com and they even refunded my money. I've approached so many girls that I almost don't even bother anymore since I just assume it's going to be a waste of effort since she's not going to like me. I've hit on like 120 girls in person in the last couple years and not even one number. I always show an interest in them by asking about them and getting to know them too. I don't say dumb pickup lines or sleazy things.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to do the opposite. Adopt an attitude of indifference. Achieve personal success. With that success will automatically come girls who chase YOU, probably at work.

What Girls Said 1

• I have this feeling that Tinder is only successful for white people.

What Guys Said 3

• Tinder is crap.. first person was a bot.. second match I did not respond to..

I'm about to just uninstall it off my phone.

• My friend met her 'dude' on tinder, but she's a girl so its easy. I can take her to a store and shed get a date. So for some dudes on tinder it works.

• Tinder is useless, just an app for girls to get attention