How can I accept the fact that I will never be with a woman?

I'm a guy who loves everything about women but life played a joke on me and I'm also a guy women love absolutely nothing about.

My question is, what would be some good coping mechanisms to deal with the fact that I will never have a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably just find you weird, but don't put women in a box, I literally could be friends with anyone, as long as they were nice to me and don't treat me like a joke. You just lack confidence from past experiences and you are letting it bring you down. Mate, not everything that other people think and say is true! You don't have to believe you are worthless, never will find love, and all these negative things because guess what? It will come true because you aren't progressing forward. You need to stop being so negative. What you need to do is get some hobbies, other then video games if you are a gamer, and actually become someone interesting. You personality will develop further if you actually get out there and experience things. Nothing will change if you don't do anything. And whining about it and constantly thinking about being a nobody to women is actually making it worst.

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with Arwens-Fire. If you keep expecting no woman to ever like you, then of course nobody will like you. They'll sense that you're emotionally unavailable to them which makes it impossible for them to reach out to you.

• Maybe stop whining about it on the Internet. Women don't like desperate guys and desperation is a great way to keep women at bay if that's what you want.

• Find a fulfilling goal in life. Something that will make you feel you have a purpose, even without a woman to love you and give you a new family.

• How about you get some self-confidence, dude? If you keep telling yourself that you're "a guy women love absolutely nothing about" then that is really going to affect you in a negative way.

• Never say never dude.

• Plainly Dont
    meet women or find new ways to
    Try to find out what is "wrong" with you and fix it?
    What do you think makes you so bad?

• Looks and personality

• If you keep telling yourself that you'll never have a relationship than it's not going to happen.
    There's someone out there for everyone

• i am in the same point where i think there is no one for me either, but what i'm told is there is someone out there that only wants you. it might take time but, the best things in life do.

What Guys Said 10

• Hm whining on the internet is a good start

• Am I though?

• You're complaining that life, which by all means doesn't have a personal agenda against you or anyone, and in fact isn't a person thus is incapable of playing a joke on you, is at faults for your failure with women. It of course isn't life's responsibility but yours, and you like everyone in the world who pities themselves out of being too weak to take responsibility, have the power to change it. But you ignore that because it would mean you have to make an effort to achieve any amount of happiness, and efforts suck and they put you in uncomfortable situations where you have to be open and then possibly hurt.

So that part I think is whining, and since you're doing it on the internet well... you know the rest. Oh yeah the part about it being a good start was sarcasm because it's not true. It just serves to feed your self-pity.

• Oh sorry, the short answer is yes. I wouldn't want you to think that life is making you have to read long paragraphs!

• There are 3.5 BILLION women on the planet. Some of them want to sleep with you. Accept that fact.

• You'll only meet a few thousand of them... by meet I mean have any form of interaction with.

• Meh, who the hell needs love anyway.

• I can tell you're just really in a bad mood and that's why you're saying that. but it won't be that bad. do you talk to girls? let them know you exist. I seen some ugly dudes MARRYING very beautiful women. work on your personality. work out cuz that's not only good for the body but for the spirit too. get up and do something.

• work..work hard. go to college, get a bachelors, masters, PhD, MD, JD, just work. this way they will regret not giving you a chance!

• Work a LOT!

• It's hard to get used to but try a gay man. At least you'll be allowed to touch someone

• Find the cure for cancer or get a shitload of video games and Doritos.

• Either work on yourself so that a woman will want you, or try a mail order bride.

• Something tht my soccer goal always said to us was "im sorry, were you about to feel sorry for yourself?" That seems like a good one here.