Girls!!! Will you text with your friends all the time in whatsapp. But never reply to text or take calls from ur crush?

This girl knows i like her love her. She used to text me and call me and return my calls without fail. But one day she came forward and said pls dont call me or text me anymore. As my parents told me not to encourage boys to text and call you at will. She said i want to say it in face to face cause i dont want to hurt you. I know you are good person did a lot help to me. I know it will hurt asking u not to call or message. We can talk and hangout in person jus that i dnt want msgs or calls and my parents to find out. But the funny thing is, i always see her texting and talking with her cellphone. I know she has lot of frnz bth boys and gals. When i call to talk something imp like calling to make sure she dont miss boarding the bus. She even not bothered to ask the reason for my call. But when other her frnd called she picks and replies she is on the way. I was seriously pissed at it. I dont show that by asking her. Dont want to look demanding or needy. I act as if i didn't called her. This is killing me.. around me she acts like shy and bashful with smile. The below question is her actions with me being around. She tease me and flirt with nicknames. But she dont text and call me. I feel like asking "if i am dying in accident and i call u. Then i am dead cause u won't pick my call and i am done" but i dont want to confront. Check the below question as well to relate pls need your help
www.....com/.../q987070-will-a-girl-be-shy-bashful-only-around-a-guy-if-she-is-not

• she likes you shy to reveal and/or play hard to get
  • she dont like you
  • playing hard to get simply she is not sure about her feeling so
  • jus moveon
I know for sure she looks at my message all the time. Cause i see her online and last seen status. But she clearly and consciously chose not to reply mine alone. I see her chatting in length
The problem is i jnow she has feelings for me. at least a little bit. Cause when i professed she said she is older than me and this won't work. As we are from india. Things like this are still a big deal. She said her parents won't accept.
new update fellas... she calls me here and likes once in two weeks and replies my messages but not willing to extend the chats... i can see that.. she replies to my question. but never initiate texts...some what an improvement eh?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is playing hard to get

• I know that you know the full story. So ur word is final :-D

• I know for sure she looks at my message all the time. Cause i see her online and last seen status. But she clearly and consciously chose not to reply mine alone. I see her chatting in length

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Girls generally like attention showered on them - it's a natural thing
    2. Your earlier question confirms the above statement
    3. There are times when one of them is strong enough to take decisions that may hurt either or both & she's apparently doing just that before too many people hurt in the process
    4. She may have a problem of conservative parents who she doesn't want to hurt & offend
    5. Talks to everyone is ok as you don't know who she's talking to i.e. male or female
    6. She yes may like the attention you give her but she may think you are not the kind of guy for her or she's not the kind of girl for you OR she knows things may not work out owing to parental reasons or similar so it's better to stop it right here and not lead you on which is good of her :)
    7. Your thinking that she has feelings for you may be justified by the traits you've mentioned in the other question but there's also a possibility no matter how bleak that it's just been a general trait of her liking the attention given to her
    8. It could also be that she's nervous about 'what if later he doesn't like me the way I am' etc
    9. It's common for girls to push away someone they like if they perceive that things won't work out in the future and create hurt both ways apart from collateral damage. But I won't dwell on that theory alone :)
    10. I don't think it's a case of playing hard to get and if she's doing that with this reasoning then she doesn't know how to play hard to get :)

• She has frnz in bth sexes. I have not chkd out i dnt like to peak into her cell. :-) i knw u are not saying to do it. Will try to find out. She has lots of frnz. I told her i like her for who she is and what she is. Nvr questioned her why u dint replied to my message or call.. am planning to talk with her seriously one on one

• Management mantra - when nothing is moving then give it a little shake up to motivate it to move ;)

• :-) super quote

• I'm guessing you both spent too much time on texting, it's a turn-off for girls because you didn't manage to ask her out yet.

• We dont message at all. We hungout a lot but all group with mutual frnz. Where i initiste and lead the plans she alwsys says yes. But wen comes to texting/phone she is like this

• Then you should LET HER COME TO YOU, continue with your other busy schedules, date other girls, if she's still insterested in you she would call/text you, don't try to pursue her anymore, it will be seen as needy and desperate.

• The problem is i jnow she has feelings for me. at least a little bit. Cause when i professed she said she is older than me and this won't work. As we are from india. Things like this are still a big deal. She said her parents won't accept. She is for some reason not taking next step. I can see happiness in her eyes when she see me. So i am unable to see other gals. I can see jealousy in her eyes when i spk to other gals. She finds me in big crowded room. So i am planning to wait and let her come in her own pace. Time will tell right