Guys what is your favorite scent? favorite hairstyle? hottest outfit?

i need these questions answered and how to make my first date the best!?!?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so since no guys seem to be answering this question, ill tell you what I know from experience.

you know how guy's deodorant smells so good it makes you melt, but when they wear cologne you think they're trying too hard? same basic principal for girl's scent, just shower real good, brush them teeth, and wear a nice smelling deodorant. that way you smell good without masking your natural scent.

about what to wear and how to put your hair, it depends where you're going. a foolproof outfit that you can wear just about anywhere is a flowy high-waisted skirt, right now the ones that are very flowery are in style, with a solid color spagetti strap top tucked into the skirt. + some nice sandals.

add some large earrings to frame your face and wear your hair down. if you have natrural waves leave it wavy, if not try ironing it, but don't make it so pin-straight everyone can tell you ironed.

one more thing I'm going to tell you, I know you're excited but don't run to wallmart and buy every piece of make up you see and put it all on your face. mascara and chapstick are your best friends today, you can wear some eyeliner or soft eyeshadow ONLY if you really and truly know how to use it, guys tend to hate a lot of make-up.

hope it helped, have fun!

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, so hairstyle and outfit vary depending on the girl, so do your best without looking TOO slutty. ha.. but I had to say there is this one scent, made by Victoria's secret, I think it has the word "Angel" in it... I'm not exactly sure, but if you find the right one, I don't know about your guy, but I know that sh*t makes me go crazy. it smells SOOOO good. :D

anyways, hope you had good luck with your date, I wrote this about 2 months too late. hahaha. sorry, just noticed.. anyways...

• A girls natural smell is best, but perfume does make it even sweeter. Hair style? I like long straight hair. Not a fan of the curly Dallas type. Outfit? I'm not picky at all. A regular pair of jeans and a cute shirt, or a dress with cute heels is fine.

But, every guy is different. Just do what you feel is best and you'll be alright. If you feel comfortable in what your in, chances are you look good too.

• my girlfriend wears viva la juicy and channel no5 ...i lov em both ...long stright hair to me are more appealing , adding a bit shape does great ...as for dressing I think low on make up and dressing to the occasion works really well...

• Mine is Tommy Hilfiger sprayed with escarda.. Its an awesome composition

What Girls Said 2

• MY FAV SCENT IS RASPBERRY...OH A PERFUME CALLED SEX OH SEX IN DE CITY...OH MARK JACOB...FAV HAIR STYLE I WOULD SAY CURLY...USE GAUNIA FRUITES...IT WORK WELL ON ME WHILE IM AIR DRYING MY HAIR...HOTTEST OUTFIT...I PERFER FEDORA HAT WIT A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT OH REGUELER SHIRT WIT SUM NICE SHOEZZZ LIK COACH...

• this is a good question, id love to see what some of the other guys have to say