"And what does your girlfriend think about that"?

Is this a good question to casually ask a guy in order to find out if he's single? Or should I just straight up ask him? And how obvious would it be to him that I like him if I said that?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's SUCH an obvious question, that there's really no point in feebly trying to pretend. Just say "hey, are you dating anyone at the moment?" That way, if he is, he'll tell you, and if he's not, he's not being forced to admit to being a "loser who can't get girls", but rather just admitting that isn't dating someone AT THIS MOMENT. The guy will feel a lot better if it sounds like you're assuming he COULD be dating someone than if you make it seem like no one would possibly date him, and just a couple of words make all the difference.

What Guys Said 3

• or "I can't see your g/f liking that much" x

• Thats brilliant. Pretend to do something and than bring up his gf onto the scene. That will not make u look like a man digger haha

• It would work. Being straight up is ballsy though :)

Obvious is what you want. After that the ball's in his court.

What Girls Said 0