GIRLS: Within the past month, it was OBVIOUS that we both liked each other to a certain degree... today though, she acted very DISTANT?

So there's this girl, and even within the last month it was obvious that we both liked each other to a certain degree... anyways today was our last class together, and before class she texts me to let me know NOT to mention the fact that she smokes in front of her friend (who is also in our class) because her friend is religious and would not approve, so I said ok. In class though, I was picking up on tense vibes (at least I THINK) between her and her friend... like, they would still talk, but it wasn't "happy" as usual... I tried to talk to the girl that I like and she wouldn't smile at me, just answered with one word, just didn't seem very interested in me, which made me sad. I saw them after class too, they were sitting together at a table but the look on their faces weren't happy...

I was wondering if there WAS a conflict between the and that's why she wasn't talkative, or she was trying to show dis-interest, or WTF? And, is it ok if I text her and ask what was up later tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you should text her and make sure she's okay whatever happen might of been resolved or could still be bothering her but you texting her and showing that you care about her feelings will make her happy or feel good in some way and she will appreciate someone being there for her and you should ask her out on a date or hang out together

What Girls Said 3

• This is a concerning issue which you can approach right away, not wait two days later because then it will seem like its still bothering you. Plus you should talk about it with her ad see what's going on with her. Maybe she was worried you would accidentally mention her smoking to her friend so she was ignoring you. Just ask her now, you'll be ok.

• she's probably having a bad day and so asking about it will let her know you are concern and feel like she has someone to talk to and it will clear up anything that is conflicting between the two of you.

• It sounds like there might have been something going on between them. Try not to take it personal. If she was upset with her friend that could explain why she was being distant. Give it a few days and ask her out again.

What Guys Said 1

• I think both of them have some issues. Its their problem so they need to sort it out themselves. You should probably leave them alone for sometime. And then try to approach your cute little girl.