Replied to his text, haven't heard back?

So this guy I've been seeing texted me early this morning (about 6:30) and told me about his day yesterday, mentioned he saw a movie, and asked how I was. I responded about two hours later and part of my response was asking how the movie was.

It's been about 10 hours but I haven't heard anything. Should I just wait it out? Or try to text? If so, what should I say?

One other time, a text he sent didn't go through to my phone, so that is also a possibility. Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• It could be a number of different things. Maybe he lost his phone, maybe he was busy, maybe fell asleep and forgot when he woke up, he could have even been busy suddenly. If he cared enough to text you at 6:30 in the morning, he isn't mad and he doesn't hate you, so don't worry about a thing.

What Girls Said 1

• don't sweat it... just let it go hit him up the next day because you don't want to seem anxious or whatever