Alright Guys here is a question for you. Advice needed!?

I have this guy friend that I talk to on occasion, we both love photography, and we are always sharing ideas, or talking about our latest photo adventure. However he does have a girlfriend. Before this guy and I started speaking to one another, I would notice he would stare at me quite often. I didn't really think too much of it. One day I decide to say "Hi" and he starts a conversation right away. I then noticed a friend request from the girlfriend a couple days later, which gave me pause, because I had never spoken to her. I let the request sit for some time to think if I really wanted to accept her. Well I did accept her eventually, but I was curious as to her reasons for adding me. We have seen each other in passing, but thats it, her and I have never actually spoken. Weeks go buy and the guy and I continue to bond over photography. A couple of days ago I shared with him the fact that I received a new photo gadget, and invited him and his girlfriend to join me, so He could see how the gadget worked. I told him where I was going to set up, and he then suggested I should just come down by his place of residence. That comment gave me pause, but I said that could work. I am starting to have second thoughts however because, even though i invited him and his girlfriend to tag along, there is the chance that he not tell her at all and come by himself, in which case I feel like would be disrespecting the girlfriend and I have no desire to get in between him and his Girlfriend. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• keep it plutonic!

...friends

...she either befriended you because she trusts her bf, or she befriended you to see who you are (and to see if she can trust her bf)

What Guys Said 1

• I love photography too. I have even created a fb page.
    Well she is just insecure girl and nothing else.

What Girls Said 1

• I stopped reading after "he does have a girlfriend." Don't waste your time. Find someone who's available.

• you're right, I just really enjoy talking about photography with him. But I don't believe him and I can be just friends without attraction. and again I want to respect his relationship.