(Latinas Only) Why do most peruvian women dislike black men?

When I was at work, there was a friend of mine who demonstrated the girls that he dated on his iPhone.As he showed me a beautiful Peruvian women, I ask him what type of men she dated and he responded only white men. Although he assured that all Peruvian women weren't like that, I have a feeling that Most or all of them are racist toward Black men especially when dating. If not then, why do most of these Peruvian Women have this mentality thinking that white man is god by gravitating towards them and not giving other races of men a chance. That's explains why most Black American men go to Peru because of these Racist *** women. Please tell why most of you Peruvian Women feel this way about men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen what you speak of first hand my ex was Brazilian and she had a Peruvian best friend who hated anyone of color, It is more from what I have seen they are not looking for a love intrest, as much as they seek a mark and I am talking about ones new to the USA. The Peruvian woman had a culture issue speaking all sorts of untruths about herself and family, a social climber. Many of the Whites they seek out can easily be manipulated, which is something they cannot do with other races. The Mexicans who could speak her or their languages were too machismo and the Blacks would not put up with their crap.

This woman felt that white was the he ha. She had to trick a white guy into sex with her and she was not bad looking but the guy in the real world could never have came across a beauty like her if he was not easy to manipulate.

End of story she had a baby called "papers" and she and her friend was deported without the child due to her racism, the charge was visa fraud and Moral Turpitude violation. There was a lot of hate in her world.

If I were you I would look in a different direction. A broken toy is a broken toy.

What Girls Said 4

• My bfs cousins who come from Peru to USA to visit are pretty racist against black men. They are racist the same reason anyone else would be racist. Ignorance. Not saying that everyone from Peru is racist but they are.

• uhm no, we are not all like that.. but to be honest it has always been shown that white people = upper class, and people of color not specifically black = lower class..
    so its just an stupid stereotype..

• I've personally never seen or heard of this.

• oh god i hope this isn't another black guy thats really thirty for white women again?whats wrong with black women i know a lot that are really hot and nice..quit being bias and asking other people not to be!!

• Whats wrong with black guy wanting to date outside of his race?

• You say you are not talking about white women but many people in Peru consider themselves to be white. A good majority are full Spanish which to me and a lot of others is considered white.

• @questioner1991 ...excatly

What Guys Said 1

• Whoa latinas are racist thanks for letting me kno o, o