is anyone out there in a relationship with their total opposite?

I like this girl a lot and I think we're going to get into a relationship soon. she likes me as well. but we're very different. I don't have a problem with that. I think its more fun that way. anyone out there in the same situation? hows your relationship going?

Most Helpful Girl

• My girlfriend and I are total opposites. I mean completely. We make it work, but it does make certain things difficult. Like what movie we watch on dates - we have such different tastes it's nearly impossible to pick something. Or what we cook for dinner, again we have completely different tastes. And I'm pretty social and it makes it difficult when I want to have friends over, because she's extremely antisocial.

I mean, they're rather unimportant things and we work around them.

What Girls Said 4

• About six weeks ago I got into a relationship with a guy that is not the exact opposite of me but we have a lot of differences. It's still a bit new, but you're right, it's fun and it's interesting. I'll be honest, I never really loved a guy, and feelings never came so fast.
    Good luck! :)

• I don't think I'd ever WANT to be in a relationship with someone much different than me.

• Nobody is the opposite of somebody.
    I'm somebody I'm dating nobody.
    So yes!

• Yes. I'm Married to one and it is hell. Working on making my exit

What Guys Said 2

• Actually yes. My girlfriend is all about the 70's, 80's, and 90's. She listens to those types if songs and she dresses like that too lol. I love her she's so unique she's an artist and I'm in the performing arts. I act I don't like drama or anything, I just like making people laugh. My girlfriend she's like the artist. We are different, but that's what gives our relationship color. The relationship is going great, I've never loved someone this much before. She just makes me so happy. All the time like if I'm sad I see her in the hall smiling and I'm automatically happy again. I guess, a huge factor would be if the person makes you happy. Similarities are just something you share in common we share one thing in common, we make each other happy. Lol I hope I was of good use.

• very nicely put

• Nicly put enough to be Most Helpful? Lol

• I see that you haven't selected Most Helpful. Would you by any chance be willing to grant me with Most Helpful?

• I wanted one girl like that. I had no problem cause were opposite but chemistry was good. well I was open for that but she didn't. so it never happened