Met a gril online and after a nice date she wants a 2nd one. Then she cancells, and the next one and it`s hard to set up anything. Am i beeing played?

There`s this girl i met online. We set up a date, everything went well besides the fact she rescheduled it to 1 hour later :p after the date before i could even ask she said "so when are you going to take me to that place you told me about before". I was kinda surprised but i was happy she wanted to meet for a second time. She has a busy schedule (well...mostly occupied by tons of friends 24/7 from what i heard) so we decided to set up a date by phone. An hour before the 2nd date she texts me if i wouldn`t be angry if we cancelled cause she had 3hours of sleep in last 3 days and she`s just too tired. I knew her situation so i could believe it so i didn`t see a problem. Then we decided on a makeup date on Saturday, but she had some things to do so she was to give me info when she`s done so we could meet. The day before that was kinda silent i was waiting for her "info", and around midnight she finally told me that she had to take her grandma to a hospital. I asked "so does it mean the date is off?" - well it`s notmal to assume that, right? But she`s silent so far. I`m a really trusting guy and i want to give her a chance, but the more i talk with her and the more time passes i think she`s just playing with me. Of course it may be true what she`s told me so far, but every day even though i know she has almost free she doesn`t have time to meet cause of zillions of friends, and cancells 2 dates. I don`t really know what to think about it anymore. Any opinions on that?

she doesn`t have a child. She`s a med student repeating a year right now so she has lots of time, but not for me it seems :P also i forgot to mention she lives 1,5h away from me so she goes back to her hometown on weekends but is here mon-Thursday

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just give her the benefit of the doubt. She sounds busy. And not everyone, even these days, is gaga over texting. You shouldn't necessarily expect a quick answer. Things like this have happened with me and I've worried only to have them get back to me even days later and still seeming enthusiastic. You're probably just another person she knows at this point, not like a boyfriend, so she might not always have you on her mind. I would just act nonchalant about it and maybe back off for a few days. Girls don't respond well to being pestered with contact early on.

What Girls Said 2

• You're getting played dude. Move on to someone else. You shouldn't want someone who is "too busy" for you.

• She's have a child?

What Guys Said 2

• Forget this broad, she's playing you bro. If she was really all that into you she would be putting in the effort and she doesn't sound like it. Plus you know her situation, then this should be no brainer.

• Have been in a similar situation with a girl who was always "busy" with her family on the weekends. From my experience you should just move on.