Would guys date an albino British girl?

I'm an albino and have never met any other albinos. I'm really self conscious because I've grown up in an asain family, only thing is I don't even look like an albino much. My hair is a dirty blonde and my eyes are green my skin is pale though. a lot of people say I'm pretty but because of my lack of pigmentation my breasts are the same colour throughout like my nipples are a light pinkish colour. Would guys be okay with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding? Since when have pink nipples EVER been a PROBLEM? Most guys love them, and some specifically want ONLY pink nipples.

Your lack of pigmentation is NOT going to be what stops a guy from dating you. If he won't date you, it's because of your personality, shyness, or something else about your body that he doesn't like for some reason. If you asked 1000 random guys your age, you MIGHT find 1 or 2 who wouldn't date you for this reason, but even that would be a stretch. Do NOT let this hold you back, because this is mostly in your head, not an issue with guys.

What Guys Said 5

• Correct me if I'm wrong but, shouldn't you have bright yellow hair? Also, shouldn't your eyes be in some tone of purple or red due to the lack of pigmentation?

Pherhaps you have a softer kind of albinism, either way, of course guys can be interested in you!
    Specialy if you look cute, though that I canno tell for I have never seen you.

For what you described, though, don't worry so much, I'm sure tons of guys would date you.

• Some, probably most, would date you without a second thought.

• I thought for a second you were going to say you had pink eyes or something creepy...

girl, you're blond and green eyed, you sound fine.

• Wow I don't know y u would think that albino women in my opinion r the most beautiful women in the world and Id give anything to have a women like u in my life

• That's awesomely unique, i wish I could see you!

Don't even be worried. You'll be fine

What Girls Said 3

• Do you mind posting a pic?

• Sounds kinda perfect lol

• Of course they would