Is she try to say something by this?

I have been texting this chick and this morning I got "good morning (my name)" with a sun emoji and just now I got " goodnight (my name)" with a moon emoji. Is this just friendly or is she try to say something.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no hidden message, but she definitely has a bit of interest in you to some degree. I mean, as girl, I wouldn't just text anyone good night and good morning unless there my friends or bf.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time and see what happens. For right now, she is being friendly.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, she definitely likes you, maybe as a friend or maybe something more. It's not enough to say if there's a hidden message, because some women are really friendly and outgoing. They're the ones that just friendly say things like this. Then there is women who expect you to read their mind after these messages and want you to make a move. Play it cool for a little but and see what happens.

• She likes you. As what? Who knows.