How many texts do you get from different people on a typical day?

I don't get how people can be on their phone all the time.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• from different people….well only about 3-4 people will text me on an average day.
    my bf and sister text me the most. on average, id say no less than 20 from my bf and 10 from my sis.
    but even so, i won't always b on my phone. i can't do that. I'm too much of a social butterfly and enjoy interaction

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A lot but it's usually at night when everyone's off work. The messages I don't get on Facebook, I usually get about minimum 6people at once texting how many messages varries.

0|0
    0|0
  • These days I get very, very few texts. I've cut off a lot of supposed friends and associates...so that's why.

But I am a texter because I hate having to talk on the phone to most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get texts from almost 15-20 people a day. Half are family members and I've been getting more now since its exam time.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sisters, best friend and boyfriend will send me a few texts a day. Everyone else is irregular. I'm not a big phone person.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-10 typically

0|0
    0|0
  • Today, four. Sometimes its only one or two that I actually text and sometimes six. I don't text a lot tho.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I don't get it. I've thought about it a few times too. How the hell can you just sit there for hours typing away? Insanity. I text my sister, my brother in law, 1 buddy of mine, and the girl I'm seeing. Only person out of that group that I text every day is the girl I'm seeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • One per month at most. And they are all from my dad. I don't have any friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I send/receive about 15-20 messages a month. And I only text 1 person

0|0
    0|0
  • None. May get 1a week from family and maybe one a month from friends I rarely see

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 2 people per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • The lowest texting number i had in one month was under 10,000 haha so i text a lot

0|0
    0|0