Why the hell does it turn me on if a guy grabs my wrist?

I got turned on when this guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, playfully tho. But it happens with any guy, if a guy touches my wrist even accidentally, i find it so hot O.o i don't know if this is normal lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, it happens to me, when a guy rest his hands on my shoulders, grabs my wrist, or touches my cheek.

• lol glad im not the only one

What Guys Said 3

• This is normal. my girlfriend usually gets turned on by little stuff like that. Its hot that my girlfriend find it hot lol

• yay! finally a guy who thinks this's normal lol

• haha yeah don't worry about it really. Not sure how experienced you you with sex and stuff but the more little kinks you have the better everything is lol

• Cuz you are kuku puffs in the head

• Probably because it makes you feel desired in a very obvious way, something I'm guessing people either don't do often or you're too daft to realize if it happens in other ways.

What Girls Said 3

• A mans touch can be stimulating.

• It just a sensitive spot for you, any kind of touch there might turn you on. It could also be that you like to feel helpless, and controlled somewhat.

• well wrists are an erogenous zone, hopefully it's that and not that dominance crap.