Never dated before how do you start at age 24?

Um I'm not joking here at all when I say I've never dated nor been interested indating before in my 24 years. I recently started getting lonely after I had to move back home after college. No one I made friends with etc lived near me so you know. Anyway how do you date? I dont drink so I dont think bars are the proper place.to go. What should I do?

Want some more advice

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people don't know how to dance. Usually, when someone knows how to dance is more appealing than someone who doesn't given all else is equal. With this in mind, take her with you on a first dance lesson date. Check out your local dance studio. Don't go to a club. Go to a studio where its a learning environment, the people there are more serious and not trying to "one up" anyone. Studios are more for learning and what better way to get to know each other AND learn to dance TOGETHER! Cheap too. $12 per person. no alcohol involved either. Plus, you're likely to meet "classy people" not the hoes in the clubs

What Guys Said 2

• depends... if you're just trying to get laid then your best bet is to talk to random women at bars/clubs/university events. But if you're genuinely looking for someone to be with and care about then starting out as friends is the way to go. Then once you're comfortable with each other you can ask her out and from there just go with the flow. No mind games. Just continue to be yourself.

• You have to learn to talk to random girls you find attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm... well you can try meeting people at school or work.

OR you can try a dating website like Plenty of fish. It's free so kind of crappy but I met my amazing BF from this site.

Don't be nervous, just go for it.

• My son was 24 before he dated anyone. She turned out to be the love of his life.