Would it be mean if I said, hey I texted you, you have my number, now it's up to you when you want to text me or not?

So when I first met this guy he came to my room to ask me for my number. We hung and watched a movie and we both had a great time. Then he said he wanted to hang out but, we never did. Then like a month later we video chatted. Anyway I saw him a few days ago and he told me he had a crush on me. And he felt that I didn't like him. But I felt like he didn't want to tall to me anymore. Then he told me he wanted to have another movie night. Anyway I texted him a couple days later and I said he, then he said how's it going!, then I replied but, he never replied back. Would it be mean if I said, hey I texted you, you have my number, now it's up to you when you want to text me or not?

• Do it
    50% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote
  • Should I text him again
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Leave it alone
    50% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote
  • Don't waste your time!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Guys! Please tell me what you think.

0|0
2|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• No just don't respond if and when he texts you (Unless he says he is sorry) because that's just mind games and your better than that. A girl should never chase a boy cuz if they do it won't ever work out and you'll get hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a little scared don't be too rough to give him a little push

1|0
    0|0