What's your response to a girl not replying to your text?

Ok so for a couple months I've been had this crush, she's friends with my buddy gf, we never talked much but I message her on fb one day and we talked on and off for about a week

The other day I was hanging out with my friend and she came over, later on when she got home she inboxed me her number and I texted her the next day

Everything seemed to be going ok until I made a joke about going on a date and I haven't heard from her since...

Where do I go from here?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I dont reply is when I dont receive the text.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls sometimes have a funny way of doing things (some girls, I mean). If a guy comes around and talks as friends to a girl who isn't interested, everything is cool. But there's instant awkwardness if the guy brings up dating or liking the girl. I'm not really sure what it is, but there's just this awkwardness in talking to someone who likes you that you don't like back. Unfortunately, it just tends to change things. Sorry it worked out that way. :/

• I think she isn't into you. I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 2

• can't say.. either she was seeing you as a friend and wants to back off.. or she is interested in you, but she might have been too surprised you know.. might have dropped the phone and spent hours blushing :P

• Nowhere. She's not into you.