If you are a home body, where do you meet potential dates other than online?

I'm very introverted and really have a hard time getting out there. I don't have Facebook and am seriously not interested or comfortable with online dating.

Where have you gone and met people, such as potential dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other than online, I would say the next most common place is work, or a blind date set up by a friend of family member. Pretty much anything else is going to require you be get out of your comfort zone.

You might try joining some sort of club, or activity, but you need to make sure it is something guys will actually be partaking in. I have heard a lot of women join clubs looking for guys and only find nothing but girls looking for guys. I don't know if that is true. I just read that online somewhere, but it sounds like it might be true, especially if the club revolves around something that most guys aren't going to be into like ballroom dancing.

What Guys Said 2

• speedating. I did it only a few times in my life and every time I did it I met someone and it was good. you can find them near you on-line if you google it and they have different age ranges that fit you. it is quick , simple, and is fun. you have about 3 minutes for each date then go to the next table. when you are done you pick which people you liked then you go home and a day or two later they e mail you. if the same people you picked you liked and they pick you they send you that persons info and you can make a date to get together. it is almost like a fun game too. u should check it out at least once.

• I just put up a post about online dating. That is really the only way I would be able to meet anyone.
    I am considering moving to a pay site where women are more serious and have less issues.

What Girls Said 1

• neighborhood... dog park... thats all i got. i am the same as you