Girls, how smart does a guy haft to be before your willing to date him.?

Girls do find me physically attractive, but soon as they see how not so smart I am they loose interest in me right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's so many different types of intelligence... You don't need to be book-smart per se... But it's important to be able to exchange ideas, have a meaningful conversation, potentially debate on topics. If you're finished with school and working now, then I encourage you to read. Please read. You'll learn so much and it'll make you more interesting than you already are.

What Girls Said 14

• Like smart enough to not bore me or say something stupid to piss me off

• Intelligence is really important and just as important as looks. I say you hit the books more, girls love smart guys haha. Good luck

• He has to make at least 60 000 a year because when I graduate I will be making at least 70 000 a year. He has to have at least a 75 in a difficult program in university or an 85 in an easy program.

• Smart Enough To Spell H A V E

• Stupid auto correct.

• H A F E is not right...its HAVE

• I know hafe is not right, I was typing too fast and pressed F instead of V.

• I am really attracted to intelligent guys. I'd pick someone with average looks and the ability to hold an interesting conversation 100% of the time.

• I prefer common sense as opposed to scholastic achievement.. Life experience is equally as important. Don't beat yourself up, as long as you can independently hold conversation and share stories you won't have to worry about your GPA. Motivation can drive and promote in the world just as successfully. Hopefully you are passionate about something you could pursue.

• Generally I've always liked really smart guys but I think a tad over average intelligence is fine

• I mean you don't have to have a Doctorate or anything just don't be a dumb shit and use common sense

• someone perhaps equally. Or atleast someone I feel like I can talk to about things without talking to a brick wall

• It's usually in common sense for me. Blatant stupidity won't work, and brains is always a turn on. But if it's not your strong suit and you try, it's actually sort of endearing.

• They must use the word "have" correctly and know the differences between "you're" and "your", and "there", "their" and "they're".

• YOU GOT THE LOOKS FUCK ME

• You can start by spelling "have" right

• They need to be smart enough to challenge me and make me think. Introduce new ideas and thoughts to me. Be able to debate

What Guys Said 1

• You had me at "haft"