How common is it for for non-black guys to pursue a black girl just as a challenge?

Just to clarify, I mean guys who have never been with a black girl before. I know this happens; I just want to know how much.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely possible. Like say, there was a group of girls at the bar and a guy was going to hit on one of them, maybe he'll talk to the black girl out of attraction/curiosity.

With that said, I don't think we would just haves ex with any girl of a different race for the sake of doing it, we'd have to be attracted to them.

I lost my v card to a black girl so I don't have to worry lol

What Guys Said 10

• I'd totally date a black girl. But not because it would satiate some perverse curiosity, or tick some weird racial box.

I've never heard of this, either. Although to be fair, none of my white guy friends are creepy like that. We all see humans as like, humans...

• I have never done it nor do I know anyone who has.

• I've never thought of it as a challenge tbh. Not on a disrespectful way either.

• It could be possible, but personally I wouldn't do it unless I actually found the black girl appealing.

• Is that you in that pic? I would so go after you.

• I wouldn't say it's all that common to be honest. Certainly not as common as black guys doing it.

• wheres the challenge?

• Lol this is not funny. Thats a sterotype that black girls are easy and thats why some black girls get asked to fuck a lot and thenthe white guys get fucking REJECTED. So yur wrong. If you want a decent black girl it won't be easy unless you hit up a ghetto one then thats all on you

• I've never thought black girls are easy lol.

• Umm okay there buddy

• It's not common for a challenge to be a motivating factor for any guy to pursue any girl.

• It's not really a challenge, now is it?

• I wouldn't do it for sport. But I would pursue her if I really liked her. I'm not a guy who dates around much though

What Girls Said 0