Why do I find a man unattractive, I had formerly found attractive, once they are attainable?

Question states itself. I will find a guy semi hot at first, if they are single and seem hard to get, then once I can easily win them over, they lose their attraction to me and seem boring. Why is this? Other girls...guys maybe. Have u experienced this? I also find incompatibility's in every guy, like ones that I consider making a relationship impossible. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be proud of yourself. You have one of the most common traits in women. You find a guy hot at first and then when you have him, you throw him away just like another toy. You like the initial excitement of the chasing process and then you gradually lose interest. Its fine you can keep doing it, after its your life. You have the freedom to do whatever you want.

But a word of caution. Don't ever get involved with a loyal and faithful guy. If you break his heart then you might get into big trouble. Just saying.

What Guys Said 6

• You should become a nun.

really though you seem to like fishing. lots of people tend to put their foot in their mouth or just do something completely moronic within the first few dates. It's normal you're just need I say picky? nah we will go with choosy, you are just looking for someone that fits all the criteria that you are wanting in a man.

He's out there just keep looking.

• I'm the same way. We seem to yearn for the challenge. I know when I feel that someones going to steal the girl away, I'm more intent on keeping her happy and mine. If i can have the girl without any effort, I lose interest.

I keep finding out girls are interested in me, and I keep avoiding/turning them down because their intelligence, or desperate doesn't present enough of a challenge to keep me interested. I suppose I kinda feel I have to earn affection for it to be meaningful in anyway. Unfortunately I am a charismatic bastard, so I generate a lot of interest, where I'm not interested, and sometimes feel like I'll never find someone. But everynow and then I meat a girl bonkers enough to drive me nuts in the right ways.

• Lol totally especially about it meaning more if u have to earn it

• Here's a nice joke about this:

www.funzug.com/.../the-husband-store.html

Maybe you want to not win them over?
    There are guys who are committed and willing to emotionally invest in you, and there are guys who will never commit: to them you will be another one of his fuckpets.

Seems to me you want the latter.

• Seems like your just a bit picky. Which is fine. People should meet your needs.

But remember, "not everyone's perfect, but are they perfect for you?"

• I usually get hit on when I'm around a lot of women. So maybe it's also association. If they're in a terrible relationship with a lot of infighting, are they still as attractive?

• This female behavior is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

What Girls Said 1

• I find myself in the same situation sometimes.
    In my circumstances, I think it's because I think they're attractive knowing I probably don't have a chance with them.
    Then if they seem interested in me, it's like they come down to my level, and being insecure, I don't value myself very highly and therefore think he must be similar to me or desperate if he's into me.
    That's just me, but I think it comes down to your self esteem and worth.
    That's the meaning I hold to the quote 'to love yourself, you must first love yourself.'
    Anywho, good luck! (:

• Sounds like me!!!

• Yeah, I had the same problem and thought about it for a bit before I concluded that haha. I think it may have some truth to it!