I've been too STUBBORN to tell her how I really feel, but a DEATH in my community got me thinking - is it important to SAY what's on your mind?

Some people in my hometown were stabbed to death last night... it got me really thinking about how fragile life is and how it can be taken at any moment, and how important it is to JUST SAY IT. It got me thinking about this girl who just SUDDENLY started ignoring me (things were fine Thursday, cold shoulder Friday ) when things were going just fine. I originally wanted to just bring it up face to face, but there's no way for me to do that, and I've been too stubborn up until now to bring it up via phone/text, but I'm thinking I might now. What do you think of this?

"I'm usually too stubborn to do this, but in light of some things have happened recently I think it's necessary. No matter how sarcastic or dry I might come across sometimes, I just want you to know that I DO genuinely care about you Sarah... I'm not exactly sure of the reasons behind this, but if I hurt you in any way I am deeply sorry. Good luck on your exams."

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, go for it. I respect men more who SAY what they think and how they feel.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude ever heard the phrase live every day like your last?
    And if you don't say it now how do you know you'll ever say it before it's too late?

• Say what you feel. Even though we want you to read our minds, you can't, and neither can we. Be honest, and that's all you can do.

What Guys Said 1

• Live without regrets. Tell people exactly what you think about them. Especially, if they mean a lot to you.