When a girl says a guy is trying to change her, in what way is he trying to change her?

When a girl says a guy is trying to change her, in what way is he trying to change her

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy is trying to make her into someone she isn't. Wanting her to change her likes, dislikes, how she dresses, what she does for fun. Making her into his own personal barbie.

People who try to change others really have a lot of nerve. Though people with self esteem issues will go along with it because they think this will keep the other happy. This is not cool.

Now if you are asking your s/o to stop using drugs or some other bad habit, you are well with in your rights. However asking them to stop being who they are begs the question why are you with them to start with?

• This. Is. Amazing. You are a poet :')

• *tips hat* thank you.:D

It something that really irks me, and I have been on the receiving end more than once.

What Girls Said 1

• I leave dishes in the sink. He constantly threw it up at me after we split...I'd try, and did want to make him happy, but it just wasn't a priority to me. I'd rather write him a note, which I see, in just typing that it was "I'd" rather, probably why we aren't together. Things I did when we got together that later I felt like he wanted to TWEEK. I get making someone better, but not different.

What Guys Said 0