If your friend said "you are nice but not hot so you dont have bf/gf"?

Yes this is what my friend told me last night haha i had no idea how to react or answer to that lol

Im a workaholic so i spent most of my time at work so i always thought thats why i couldnt see others but my friends told me i may have a "dry heart" which means i cannot feel any chemistry with people...LOL do you think someone really can have a "dry heart" if you've been a single for so long?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend who does nothing but work and he has remained single most of his life. I really think his problem is making himself available to meet women. People are very tired after work and they have chores and things to do, but they must make some time in their schedule to go out and do other things to meet others.

I think this might be your problem too. I don't think your look is bad.

What Guys Said 3

• Your friends just want to be done with your dating concerns & get on with having fun with you.
    The latter statement is proof enough that your heart is desirable and when time allows, you'll attract or hunt down a guy worthy.

• They're full of crap! :P

You're a cute girl and you seem really sweet. And being single doesn't affect someone's ability to connect or feel chemistry with people. That's just silliness.

• Absolutely no! I am single and Virgin too. That doesn't mean we ate dry or don't have emotions.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't really matter. I mean if you want a boyfriend you can actively pursue one, which will give you better chances. Just because you have been single for a long time doesn't make your chances worse. lol And you only have a dry heart if you become bitter... ughhh, slowly getting there for me, tho trying hard not to.

• No, don't listen to them. You are an individual on the journey moving at your own pace