Would it be weird if at 28 I chased after 18 year olds?

I want to date 18 year old girls because that's when women are attractive. Once a women hits 25 she stops being attractive. And plus 18 year old girls are slutty and will have sex with anything that moves. So would it be weird if I dated them

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i would consider that to be weird. a 10 year age gap is a big deal when she's barely legal. less of a big deal if you were 38 and she was 28. Can you imagine being a father of an 18 year old girl and having some 28 year old guy trying to pick her up for a date? HELL NO. not in my house.

I hope you're a troll.

What Girls Said 17

• I guess if that's what you're into, sure, but always make sure she is into you too--if she's down for it, there should be no problem. But you better give her the respect she deserves. She's not just "hot" or "slutty". If you're looking for a slut, go to the street corner. If you're looking to date someone, even if it's for superficial reasons such as appearance or sex drive, you better damn well treat her right. She's a person, not an object. Behave accordingly.

• how shallow

• Yeah, that is creepy and gross if you're that age and you're going after an 18 year old girl. Most 18 year old girls are not slutty so if that's what you want, just get a hooker or something. You're practically robbing the cradle here and that's disturbing. Shut up before you make all men look like disgusting shallow perverts.

• hey ! how rude (。-_-。)

• I don't think it's weird...it's only a 10 year age difference...but not all 18 year olds are as you describe...

Plus...that's kinda hard...so I'm almost 30...I've stopped being attractive?

• Im 16 nearly 17 and 18 next year and im not like that. I dont have sex with everything, I've not even had sex.

• I don't know any girl that would date a guy who thinks that once they hit 25 they are unattractive.

• Ewwww gross.

• Oh boy -_-

• Go for it lol

• And once a guy hits 25 he is also unattractive. Why would a beautiful 18 year old want with you?

• Wow..you are not going to get any girl with that attitude. And you obviously don't know 18yr old girls well. Because they are not slutty and most would not date guys like you with your attitude toward girls.

• Im 18 and I would never date such an ignorant-superficial ass like you.
    Trust me, there is plenty of girls my age who don't fuck everything that moves.
    Boy boy! You need fucking help, and it's not even your age, because I would love to date mature guys but you sound like the most childish/immature dude ever, so.. JOKES ON YO FACE lol!

• Your view of reality is skewed. You're delusional. Get help.

• You're disgusting and I hope you end up alone. For the record you're not so hot yourself. Get over yourself

What Guys Said 6

• You are an embarrassment to all males everywhere. Do you think before you type? Or read before you post? That is just an assinine comment to make.
    No, your too old for an 18 yr old. It is sleezy and gross.
    Do men a favor and just stay away from all women so they dont think we are complete idiots

• Hmmm...

How can I answer this? It's so offensive that it makes me think...

Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll

• Now thats rude. Girls won't like your attitude thats for sure.

• Lol girls are fine after they hit 25 plenty of hot ones out there.

• Hahaha! Funny!

• LOL! Look at all the hypocritical girls coming out of the woodwork to chastise you.

Hey man, frankly I think it'd be weird NOT to be chasing 18 year old tail at the youngish age of 28. I'm going to be chasing 18 year old tail until I'm 50, only then will I starting think that teenagers might be too young and move on to twenty somethings.

My whole life I've sgirls going for the older guys that have the money and the cool car. While they bitch that "He's nice, but I'm not attracted to him." about their peers. So fuck them right up their hypocritical double standard ass. Go fuck as many 18 year olds as you can man.