Girls is it a deal breaker if your guy doesn't want kids?

Girls is it a deal breaker if your guy doesn't want kids? Would you date a guy that doesn't want kids? Why or why not?

Why do you want kids?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a deal breaker, if he DID want kids.

I'm the no kids type, so I wouldn't want to be with someone, who might constantly pressure me into a life I did not want.

But it's a deal breaker for a lot of girls and it's a fair one, imho.

What Girls Said 10

• I would consider it, but then, I'm not sure I want kids myself. I think I'd date him, but if it got serious, I'd really have to figure out what I wanted and if that wasn't the same thing as he wanted (ie I want kids, he doesn't) then it might be a deal breaker in the end. But at first? Probably not.

• I don't want kids so no, it would not be a deal breaker for me. It's probably a deal breaker for a lot of girls, but not me.

• yeah it would be a deal breaker. I want kids and i wouldn't waste my time dating (or waste my heart loving) a man who cannot give me the life i want.

• If I wasn't a mother already, it wouldn't be a deal breaker necessarily. But since I am one, it's not only a deal breaker but actually mutually exclusive by nature.

• No cause I already had one lol

• Yeah it's a deal breaker.

• Its a huge deal breaker.

• it would be the best news ever!

• No, it wouldn't. I only want 1 kid anyway and if I truly loved the guy I could go without.

• I'm not sure. Sometimes I want kids sometimes I don't but if it was an absolute no I think I might regret it later in life.

What Guys Said 0