Guys what's the best way to handle rejection?

Guys what's the best way to handle rejection? Should I take rejection personally?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound odd but from what I notice, getting rejected more often (don't try this with the same person though) actually makes it easier each time. But I don't recommend just rushing into meeting random people but trying to see opportunities each time. So if you're feeling up for it, try a couple of different women and take NOTHING personally.

I forget what show it was but this guy had someone go through "rejection therapy"(it wasn't for dating though) and had guys do random things like ask random people to take a photo of him for himself. One guy got into tears almost after a while.

• Thanks for sharing.. I don't want to be in tears?

• That's why I would suggest that you don't get to know them too well and going on dates sooner. The more effort you put into the dating, the more it can "sting." So if you put in very little effort, it's not going to sting.

• Good point. Thank you

What Girls Said 2

• Rejection is fun actually
    It's like an adrenaline rush especially when you get mad about it just go out and keep getting rejected to you do way better than the last
    I have it was awesome
    My first rejection and then right after I had the confidence to go up to a guy and flirt and he offered me his number

• I love a girl that flirts and approaches. . I think that's awesome. . Thank you for sharing..

• rejection isn't personal in 99% of situations, so yes you should not take it personally.Why? it's simple, if you're asking random girls out, you will get rejected because the girl doesn't know you, or know enough about you for her to go out with you.

Other reasons why you get rejected:
    -Girl is dating someone else, likes someone else
    -Difference in age, education, backgrounds
    -Social life: partying, drinking, smoking or NOT
    etc

• Good points. . Thanks

What Guys Said 3

• there is no best way, rejection is rejection, like a slap in the face, you move on

• So you admit it hurts?

• I haven't even had one yet cuz I can't get over this stupid fear of approaching. . Don't know what's wrong with me?

• I gave up on my end. Im a workaholic. My suggestion, do what you think is right. You dont know if you dont try, just get out there

• There is no way to handle it. It sucks regardless and it makes some guys feel like crap.

• Drinking makes it easier.