Guys: What is the hottest and most attractive thing a girl can text you?

If a girl wants to get a guys attention in a good way what should I text him? If flirting what is the best thing to text. What is the sexiest text you could get on your phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember that guys are all about their ego. My wife still calls me her sexy man, even after being married for 6 and half years. But since you are not in an established relationship, it is hard to tell you what he would want to see. But he will most likely enjoy knowing what it is about him that has your attention.

Good Luck,

James

What Guys Said 8

• Things that are hot and attractive tend to be because a person wants YOU over the rest of the fish in the sea. Any text that is personal in nature and sexually forward WITHOUT being trashy or graphic (consider it the foreplay to dirty talk, if you will) will get me going. Maybe something about some article of clothing you or he owns or some special way you like him to kiss you or that you're thinking about playing with something in his room, maybe you're thinking about what you did to him last time and what you wished you could've...

• Once a girl I was dating asked me if I wanted to CUM over later. It was kinda sexy but really didn' t do much. I did go to her house that night...

• My place -> 20 minutes

• There is nothing a girl can do through text to turn me on.

• It really depends on the person you're texting. For me, I was once sent a video of my girl wearing just knickers & a t-shirt I'd left at her place. With our song playing in the background (the calling - wherever you will go), she then took my-t-shirt off whilst turning away from the camera revealing just not quite enough of her breast! So something teasing will always do it for me.

A picture of her lying naked covered in rose petals from a bunch of roses I'd sent her, like in the scene from American Beauty, that was very hot too.

The thing that turned me on most though was that she didn't want kids but then one day said 'you're the first person whose babies I would have'. This would probably scare some blokes off though.

HTH

• i guess this one kinda hot ' I need you so bad '...

• Well if you want to flirt nonsexual tell him you can't get him out of your mind, but if sexually, tell him that you fantasize about him then tell him how.

• I have to agree that a text is very impersonal and won't have much effect.

What Girls Said 0