If a guy likes a girl does he want her to be completely honest and open up about her feelings/emotions or keep to herself?

I am scared of getting hurt, and I don't know if it's something I should talk to him about or not. I don't want to scare him off with my feelings and emotions or have him think I am insecure, but I'm at a point where I want to end things so if it doesn't work out it's by my choice. Should I take a risk and tell him how I feel or not say anything and see what happens or how I feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• When attempting to be in a relationship with anyone, it is imperative that you allow yourself to be vulnerable and share your thoughts or feelings with your partner. Otherwise, there is no point in being in a relationship if you're afraid to completely be yourself. With that said work on yourself so you can have a proper functioning relationship. Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0