Have you always been like that?

Are you one of those people that have a hard time expressing themselves to someone you like? Maybe because you're afraid of rejection or just don't know how. Do you go over and over your head about the outcome of the situation if you do a certain thing. Are you serious and reserved but tries to connect with someone? Is your mind full of what if's and analyzing everything like a scenario? How does this affect your love life if you're like that?

Our expectations is when failure starts
We should expect nothing
If we receive good things, it'll surprise us and we'll value it more.
If we receive bad things, it'll not affect us as much and we'll go on.
You only have limits you set for yourself
Don't let fear rule you
Fear is nothing unless you create it

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I'm both afraid of rejection and unsure of how to present myself. All day when i know i will be seeing/speaking with my crush I go over little scenarios in my head, and when it comes to actually saying that witty line i actually just smile and blush, or worse, pretend i don't see him at all. Then the rest of the day i'm depressed because i blew it again.

As for my love life, it's nonexistent. Literally. I'm almost nineteen and i've never held freaking hands with a boy, let alone anything else. I was a cheerleader and everyone tells me how sweet i am, and i'm smart too. But i'm so gosh darn terrified of sharing my feelings that i am friend zoned-actually, sister zoned, or forgotten. Like, right now i die over these scenarios in my head, thinking about this guy while i'm in the car, or while i am in class because i'll be seeing him soon (both in community college) and i'm watching that chemistry we had fade because i didn't know how to show it. He used to meet me after class but i got so nervous i stopped meeting him for a month, and i could tell that i'd sabotaged some of that natural chemistry.

• I forgot to mention it is also sexually frustrations because in my mind i'll be unable to control thinking about that person sexually, and their look or something will turn me on, but then in person it's nothing like that and i have to hide those um feelings.

What Guys Said 5

• No, but my brother is that way. He painstakingly plans everything he will do and say, and has future get-togethers with people he has barely met all planned out.

Needless to say, he gets very depressed and disappointed when things don't work out as planned.

So far, he's maybe 0-for-70. Things naturally NEVER work out as planned!

• I'm like that all th time. Because of it I have no love life.

• my friend said I think too much. thats why I'm still virgin but got so many opportunities to loose it. I analyze about everything and that somehow stopped me progressing what I actually wanted. sex. I first think of sex but when I find the girl nice and think about how being with her would be I think of relationship and then, she's gone.

• Yup all the time. Only with the girl i like though. With other random girls, not so much. I do indeed do all of the things you mentioned hahah. How it affects my love life? #Forever Alone

• If you want to say something just say cause you will feel good after saying it whether its good and bad and its better to say than thinking a lot

What Girls Said 1

• all the time. im kind of in that situation now. like i want to tell him how i really feel because i think he may feel the same but then i feel like he doesn't and it would ruin our relationship. i told him on anon on tumblr though haha but he doesn't know that it was really me. im still contemplating whether or not i should tell him

• If you do, you should in person so it sounds more authentic than sharing it through tumblr:) that should be a special moment for you two.

• yeah i know haha he works like 24/7 tho so its hard for us to see eachother.. unless its at one of his bands concerts!