Do any of you become completely retarded around someone you like?

Does anyone of you get a mind block when you're around someone you like. Like your mind stops functioning, your face turns red and your thinking capacity substantially slows down.

• Yes, we act retarded
    50% (2)67% (4)60% (6)Vote
  • No, never
    50% (2)33% (2)40% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• sometimes. I tend to shed my presence of mind around people I am comfortable with, or my mind gets flooded with instincts instead of cognitive thought when around attractive people I am unfamiliar with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I usually get funnier and smoother around someone I like. I also tend to make more eye contact as well. I try to include them in everything and I may inconspicuously break the touch barrier

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! I literally feel like someone shot me with a tranquilizer gun and I'm about to pass out. I have to use all my strength just to stay on my feet. Like seriously my vision gets blurry and everything, I don't think it's normal...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. I go blank and dumb. I go into a zone which isn't like me. But they thought I was being dumb and a "sap"...smh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in this situation at the moment, I really like this beautiful girl and I think she likes me but EVERY TIME I see her I go red and lose all power of speech.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! Can be pretty bad depending on the guy.
    Please make it stop^^;;

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yah! I try to look "natural". And I don't ever look natural :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No never they get nervous around me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, absolutely. I get clumsy and lose all wit sometimes... that's if it's someone who I know is out of my league.

0|0
    0|0