Do any of you become completely retarded around someone you like?

Does anyone of you get a mind block when you're around someone you like. Like your mind stops functioning, your face turns red and your thinking capacity substantially slows down.

• Yes, we act retarded
  • No, never

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• sometimes. I tend to shed my presence of mind around people I am comfortable with, or my mind gets flooded with instincts instead of cognitive thought when around attractive people I am unfamiliar with.

• Nah I usually get funnier and smoother around someone I like. I also tend to make more eye contact as well. I try to include them in everything and I may inconspicuously break the touch barrier

• Yes!! I literally feel like someone shot me with a tranquilizer gun and I'm about to pass out. I have to use all my strength just to stay on my feet. Like seriously my vision gets blurry and everything, I don't think it's normal...

• yeah. I go blank and dumb. I go into a zone which isn't like me. But they thought I was being dumb and a "sap"...smh...

• I am in this situation at the moment, I really like this beautiful girl and I think she likes me but EVERY TIME I see her I go red and lose all power of speech.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! Can be pretty bad depending on the guy.
    Please make it stop^^;;

• Oh yah! I try to look "natural". And I don't ever look natural :P

• No never they get nervous around me!

• Sometimes, absolutely. I get clumsy and lose all wit sometimes... that's if it's someone who I know is out of my league.