Should I really not always answer his texts right away since he has sometimes left me hanging?

He sometimes leaves me hanging. But we are in contact every single day...

I always answer rather promptly, like 20 minutes, 45 minutes, whenever I see it or figure out what I want to say, or am where I can carry on the convo if that's the way it's going.

He has more consistently taken hours, but the thing is... I KNOW he is attached to his phone! He's always on it.

I just feel I should treat him the way I'd want to be treated. But I guess that's not working out so hot. But when I'm away for any longer, he can end up taking even longer! Like 8 hours or 12 hours. As if he mimics me.

What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• If you're dating him, drop him. You don't need that kind of girl behavior from a "man." I'm sure your intuition is correct, too. Some people are retarded like that.

If this is just a whatever guy then treat him as whatever. Text him whenever you want. The timing doesn't mean anything. Don't take it personal if he texts you late, it's not personal.

• I would say do not play games, even if he is, which it kinda sounds like he might be but I don't know for sure. Just contact him when you can whether its a few minutes or a few hours. Maybe talk to him and ask him to be more prompt. I don't know how close you are but I wouldn't say anything unless you are serious.

What Girls Said 0