If you are an attractive Eurasian (Asian/White) or White/Hispanic mixed, would you date a black guy?

I'm Jamaican American and I find Eurasian and White/Hispanic mixed women attractive. There are my weakness. But I want to know if they would give a decent black caribbean guy a chance? I'm Also attracted to other Hispanic, Asian and middle eastern women. Please give me a feedback..

Updates:
WOMEN ONLY PLEASE

0|0
15|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd date a black guy. But I suppose it doesn't matter since I don't fit your criteria... Free 3 points!

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 14

• I don't even know what you mean by Eurasian, but your question seems to include everyone but other black people. I'm pretty sure there are other people open to interracial relationships besides you in the world, even though they may not comprise the majority.

0|0
    0|0
  • American blacks, African blacks and caribbean blacks are different. It depends on the country. I don't think i'll date someone fresh out of the boat from those less developed countries. The culture and mentality is just too different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope cuz I don't date it's against my religion

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never found a black guy attractive, but that's not saying that there aren't any out there...in my area, none of them have anything in common with me and they are too physically affectionate

0|0
    0|0
    • Physically affectionate, lol. Funny term.

• It is weird, but I've never been a real physical person, I don't even like to cuddle

• Race isn't an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't date outside my race

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm eurasian and I even prefer black guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not mixed, but even if I was I would not date black guys

0|0
    0|0
  • i just couldnt NOT A BLACK GUY NOT A BLACK GUY!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if they practiced the same religion as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not attracted to one at the moment but in future i may..nothing is absolute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and i find black guys awesome and i am attracted to them

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't an Asian or white girl like you? If your attractive I don't think people care what race you are. But ya gotta be attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• one race or combination of races liking another race is like rolling dice, sometimes people like other races and sometimes people of the same race won't.

0|0
    0|0