Spat on the girl I like...help?

Not physically 'spat', but you know when a tiny bit of saliva comes out of your mouth. I never ever do that, but unfortunately happened to me while talking to her two days ago.
I didn't notice it, though I saw her check her arm, then wipe it gingerly.

It could only have come from me as I was the only one in the pub at the right angle talking to her.
It happened at the start though and we talked for a least an hour and half. We were with friends but we kinda spilt from the circle and talked exclusively most of the time. Had a laugh and a good time the whole night and gave texted since.

Am I over worrying about what was a ting incident?

Mods, can't report my own thread! Can you delete as this wasn't meant to be anon. Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• we all do that, and we all panic about it. don't worry, she probably didn't think much of it lol

What Girls Said 4

• aww dude it does happen to accidentally spat while talking to someone..no big deal!

• Lol, you are adorable for asking this! She probably forgot as soon as she wiped it off her arm. When girls like a guy (and it sounds like she's into you), they typically don't spend their time thinking about such minor issues.

• Haha. True, hope she forgot!
      She's into me I think...but it's a bit more complicated...but that's a whole other question lol.

• Happens to everyone, a guy I like did the same thing and I don't really care

• LOL...I think you're fine. You're way over-thinking the situation. I'm sure she's already forgotten.

What Guys Said 2

• It was just an accident it was like you just spat on her like you just had something gross in your mouth. You should be fine mate

• dont worry bout it man lol